Samsung Gear Fit2
Keep track of your fitness goals and stay motivated with the Samsung Gear Fit2. The Gear Fit2 uses a wide range of tracking sensors to closely monitor your activity levels including steps taken, calories burned, heart rate, and sleep quality (1). It can even automatically identify the different types of physical activities such as running, cycling, working out on the elliptical, and more. The Gear Fit2 is water-resistant (5) and features a curved full-color Super AMOLED screen that displays real-time activity stats along with texts and other alerts from your iOS or Android smartphone (3). You can even accurately map your run with the built-in GPS (2).
This Gear Fit2 is black and features a large band that fits wrist sizes between 6.1 and 8.2 inches (it is also available in a smaller size). It is compatible with both Android and iOS smartphones.
What’s in the Box:
- Samsung Gear Fit2 (black, large band).
- Charging cradle.
Advanced Fitness Tracking
Monitor your daily activity levels with just a glance at your wrist. The Samsung Gear Fit2 tracks calories burned, floors climbed, sleep quality, and more (1), making your goals easier to achieve. The pedometer keeps count of your steps, while the integrated heart monitor measures your heartbeat every second of your workout.
Get credit for every step thanks to the built-in GPS (2) that gives you accurate real-time stats. You can even leave your phone behind and map your run right from your Gear Fit2. Easily check your progress with daily on-screen activity summaries.
Auto and Multi Sport Tracking
The Gear Fit2 automatically identifies the type of activity you are doing. It can distinguish between running, cycling, and other types of physical activities, so whether you’re training for a marathon or just out for a brisk walk, the Gear Fit2 provides a summary of your exercise session. You can also select the appropriate activity mode and it begins tracking strength training, yoga, pilates and more.
Easy Access to Notifications and Apps
The Samsung Gear Fit2 displays your smartphone alerts right on your wrist. You can receive and respond to calendar notifications, texts, calls and more (3)–without removing your phone from your pocket.
Play Music while You Work Out
Featuring a standalone music player, the Gear Fit2 lets you take your favorite tracks with you when you exercise. You can store your favorite music on your Gear Fit2 or connect to your phone with Spotify to access millions of songs (4).
Convenient Charging Cradle
Recharging your Gear Fit2 is simple. Just place it on the included cradle, and the device will begin charging. The Gear Fit2 sustains a single charge for up to three to four days, ensuring it is always powered for a workout.
Get a full year of Under Armour premium apps for free (7)
With Under Armour Connected Fitness on your Samsung Gear, you now have more fitness tracking options at your fingertips. And when you download the MapMyRun, MyFitnessPal, or Endomondo apps on your Samsung Gear, you will receive one year of premium app membership for free, with additional tools to help you reach your goals.
Reach Your Fitness Goals with S Health
The included S Health app gives you extra motivation to reach your goals. Using the app, you can set goals, check leaderboards, challenge others to step competitions, and share workout results with just the touch of a button (6).
Android and iOS Compatible
Connect your Samsung Gear Fit2 with both Android and iOS smartphones. Pair your wearables via Bluetooth using the Samsung Gear companion app to see where the freedom of Samsung Gear wearables can take you. Even if you leave your smartphone behind, you can track all your activities using the standalone tracking features.
(1) This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease. Please refer to the user manual for more information on proper wear and use. Some S Health features are not available on iOS smartphones. Visit Samsung’s official website for more details.
(2) GPS accuracy may be affected by factors such as weather conditions, trees, buildings/structures, and satellite interference.
(3) Compatible with select Bluetooth capable smartphones using Android OS 4.4 and later with at least 1.5GB RAM as well as iPhone 5 and later with iOS 9.0 and above. Not all features available with iOS paired smartphones. Gear Fit2 supported smartphones may vary by carrier and device. For a list of compatible smartphones and features, please Visit Samsung’s official website for more details. For best results, connect with compatible Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
(4) To enjoy music, connect Gear Fit2 to Bluetooth speaker or headphones (sold separately).
(5) IP68 rating means it’s water–resistant in up to 5 feet of water for up to 30 minutes; rinse residue/dry after wet. See user manual.
(6) Some S Health features are not available on iOS smartphones. Visit Samsung’s official website for more details.